The NPRA has a multitude of
Sponsorship Opportunities
for your Company.
 

Let us help you put your Company Name in
front of Thousands of Rodeo Fans.


    

     Did you know . . .
          ~     That between 45 to 50% of rodeo fans consider or are likely to purchase
                 a sponsor's product.

          ~     That 50% of rodeo fan's average household income is between $35,000
                 and $75,000 per year.

          ~     Around 20% of rodeo fans are between the ages of 18 and 30;  50%
                 are between the ages of 31 and 50; and 30% are 51 years and older.

          ~     Approximately 35% of rodeo fans have completed college or have a
                 higher degree.  35% have had some amount of higher education.

          ~     80% are employed while the remaining 20% are students or retired.


     Keep In Mind . . .

    That the Rodeo Audiences and Contestants are from every walk of life.

                               You Name It ~ ~ They Buy It !
 

     ~  Pickups and Cars   ~  Tires and Batteries
     ~  Real Estate   ~  Food and Beverages
     ~  Insurance   ~  Medical Services
     ~  Financial and Banking Services   ~  Animal Feed & Animal Health Products
     ~  Clothes, Boots & Hats   ~  Electronics
     ~  Farm & Ranch Equipment   ~  Computers & Office Equipment
     ~  Cell Phones   ~  Stay in Hotels on a regular basis